· Strong understanding of End Point Security, Anti-malware andevent threat protection
· Must have experience with any of these Anti-malware/event threatprotection Products – McAfee, or MS Scep, or Endgame
· Must have willingness to learn and be professional
Day today responsibilities:
· Troubleshooting and problem solving application conflicts. A lot of communication and interaction with customers.
· Getting ready to deploy Endgame in the next few weeks. This person will be more involved when blocking features are enabled.
Duration: 12 months (potential CTH).
Interview Process – lead engineer for end point security andlead engineer for end point data protection will do interviews.
Or this one:
Location: Sacramento, San Francisco, Concord, Fairfield,or San Ramon
Duration: 6 months (likely extensions with the possibilityto convert FTE)
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
· Support Cybersecurity Infrastructure Services technologies toimplement technical and operational solutions that integrate with the existingor define IT network architecture and services standards.
· Ensure that design, development, and testing activities conformto the strategic and tactical direction for individual initiatives.
· Cybersecurity Infrastructure Services supports the followingmajor technology areas; Configuration/Vulnerability Management, EndpointProtection, Physical Identity/Access Management and Intelligence & EventManagement.
· Where necessary, assist the technical lead/architect andsecurity analyst in testing product or policy upgrades within the appropriateenvironments and perform other ad-hoc job-related duties as assigned.
· Be the first point escalation and provide advancedtroubleshooting support to our Operation team.
· Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documentingcommon problems and sharing information required for the team to be successful.
Technical Skills required
· Extensive knowledge of Endpoint Protection Platform solutions isrequired ie, Mcafee or comparable platform.
· Experienced with Advanced Threat Protection and Malware productsand 3rd party Endpoint Protection Agents
· Experience with Disc Encryption, ie, Bitlocker, MBAM and DellDDPE
· 3-4 years experience in using, managing, and/or supportingEndpoint Protection, Malware and Threat Prevention.
· Malware and operating system vulnerabilities.
· Endpoint Software running on various Windows OS