· Ship well-tested, secure, reliable, and maintainable codewithin committed timelines that delights product users
· Support fellow engineers through peer code reviews andconstructive discussions that concern architecture, data model, and featureimplementation decisions.
· Understand the reasoning behind key product and designdecisions and contribute good solutions to implementation and architecturediscussions.
· Be a great agile team member
· Writing code!
· White-boarding the benefits and disadvantages of variousapproaches to an architecture decision
· Testing initial prototypes with the product team to solicitfeedback and iterate on the next version.
· Reviewing your code, architecture, and style decisions withother engineers
· 2+ years’ experience of experience in software engineering
· Demonstrated competency with a modern server-side language(such as Python, Java, Go, or similar)
· Comfortable with developing against and unit testing a webapplication backend