About the job
Jean Dousset is a D2C fine jewelrybrand that specializes in curating and designing custom, traditionallyhandcrafted engagement rings and extraordinary jewelry. We are redefining theworld of luxury jewelry and the way consumers shop online for engagement ringsand jewelry, with a progressive vision of the customer experience.
We are seeking an experienced,creative and well-rounded Full Stack Developer to build, manage and maintainour brand’s eCommerce and experiential applications. You will be a key playerin providing a superior online experience for our expanding client base.
· Own the website code base, versioncontrol, and documentation to ensure that it is clean, built for scale,optimized for speed, accessibility, and SEO
· Develop and manage custom webapplications
· Develop new tools and operationalefficiencies in collaboration with internal stakeholders from eCommerce, Salesand Marketing
· Optimize our front-end experiencesand meeting best-in-class site speed and compliance
· Create and maintain softwaredocumentation for development and training purposes
· Stay abreast of technologyimprovement opportunities
· Participate in planning roadmapfor future technology needs, co-manage product roadmap, development schedule,and adhere to timelines
· Educate stakeholders on opportunitiesand risks of existing products and future development
· Test sites and applicationsfrequently, manage resolution for bugs and errors found during tests
· Ensure the proper functioning ofthe site and be available for any emergency troubleshooting
This role is remote, ideally inthe Pacific time zone, with occasional travel to Los Angeles for team meetings.
· Bachelor's Degree in computerscience or equivalent training and experience
· 3-5 years’ experience indevelopment, preferably focused on eCommerce
· Familiarity with databases (e.g.MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
· Experience developing interactivegraphical applications, 2d or 3d using WebGL, OpenGL, etc.
· Experience working with APIs(RESTful or GraphQL)
· Strong grasp of SEO/SEM, eDM, UX /UI management, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, CRM, content and blogmanagement
· Experience with Salesforce andMarketing Cloud highly preferred
· Experience with Shopify, Wordpressand WooCommerce highly preferred
· Excellent organizational, planning,and time management skills
· Ability to manage time, projects,and re-prioritize tasks
· Ability to work and thrive in afast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies andtechniques.
· Competitive pay
· Flexible work options
· Medical insurance, includingvision and dental
· 401k with employer matching after1 year of service
· 15 days paid vacation and 7 paidholidays
· Learning/development opportunities