· Ship well-tested,secure, reliable, and maintainable code within committed timelines thatdelights product users
· Support fellowengineers through peer code reviews and constructive discussions that concernarchitecture, data model, and feature implementation decisions.
· Understand thereasoning behind key product and design decisions and contribute good solutionsto implementation and architecture discussions.
· Be a great agile teammember
· Writing code!
· White-boarding thebenefits and disadvantages of various approaches to an architecture decision.
· Testing initialprototypes with the product team to solicit feedback and iterate on the nextversion.
· Reviewing your code,architecture, and style decisions with other engineers.
· 2+ years of experiencein software engineering
· Comfortable developingagainst and contributing to a Node/Express.js backend
· A background infront-end web development and/or API development.
· Some experience withwriting and reading SQL.