Role: Software Developer - Android
Location: San Jose-CA, USA
Work Mode: Onsite from Day1
Skills and expertise you’ll require:
- Android Development
- Android Studio
- Android SDK
- Anywhere from 7-10 years of experience with Android, with experience or interest in mobile infrastructure (e.g. platform / frameworks / performance)
- Strong passion for programming in general
- Experience building Android app from scratch and experience on scalability.
- Experience working with B2C Top Tech/Scaled Startup companies is Mandatory.
- Strong problem-solving skills - we face problems at scale that haven’t been solved before (or have only been solved by a handful of companies)
- For senior engineers, strong system design and architecture skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and ability to unblock yourself.
- Flexibility around time zone, given the US/India split.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms, and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- The candidate must have strong experience in building hardcore Customer facing features/modules (HLD and LLD).
- Must have seen high scale (in terms of transactions or number of concurrent users)
- Avoid candidates who are working on internal products ie apps used by internal teams.
- For engineers who are interested in spending time in India, we will fly you to India, and support working from there for upto 2 months in a year!
Thanks & Regards,
US IT Technical Recruiter
Job posted by- Suneel Kumar