Someone exact or similar to Byron's profile. I've attached the resume on this role as well for your reference.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Managing the day-to-day activities of the process, including establishing priorities and work assignments
2. Tracking compliance to policies and procedures and resolving or escalating any compliance issues
3. Facilitating audits
4. Reviewing critical incident outage resolution results and responses and dispositions of failed changes due to issues related to the configuration management system (CMS)
5. Facilitating communication and engaging business and IT management to encourage ITSM process adherence efforts and value propositions
6. Engaging with strategic projects to ensure configuration management can deliver the required functionality within project timeframes
7. Mentoring the organization of CM services, concepts, policies, and procedures
8. Chairing the configuration control board (CCB) and enacting changes as directed
9. Developing partnerships with the consumers of the data analytics to understand business needs. Trains on provided reports and dashboards, policy, process, standards, and best practices.
10. Providing and approving all requirements, use cases, user stories, etc. to support new or improving CMS and Service Catalog functionality
11. Reviewing and approving all requests for the administrator log on credentials and access rights to the CMS infrastructure
12. Reviewing and publishing configuration management reporting
13. Organize and maintain the regular Service Catalog (add, edit, inactivate)
1. Service and Offerings
2. Owners and Approvers
3. SLA/OLA assignments
14. Promote the Service Catalog and SCM within the organization, through available communication channels
Minimum Formal Education Required for this Position:
15. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Process Improvement or similar field of study, or equivalent job experience.
Minimum Work Experience:
16. o 4+ years' combined experience in Configuration Management Support or Leadership Role in an IT operations, managed services, or service delivery environment.
17. Technical or Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
18. Configuration Management Process Manager and Support duties and roles within an ITSM environment
19. CMDB Service Mapping and the use of the Common Services Data Model
20. ServiceNow or other ITSM tool experience
21. Advanced understanding of ITIL and ITSM fundamentals with an expertise in the assigned process.
22. Experience with implementing and Managing ITSM or ITIL processes.
23. Experience implementing and working with a CMDB.
24. Experience with continuous improvement methods.
25. Experience with developing and delivering training on process, standards, and policy.