- Manufacturing experience preferred – Experience setting up network communications ideally in a manufacturing plant environment
- Working on layer 1 networking; low voltage cable runs
- Responsible for working with 3rd party cabling contractors to coordinate, execute and test cabling projects within a manufacturing plant.
- Configure network switches as required to perform.
- Responsible for requirements discovery with Plant Managers and Floor Managers to scope and define required level of effort
- Understand and document all current work efforts from existing team(s)
- IDF capacity planning and clean up
- Responsible for level of engagement (LOE) scope development and communication to cabling contractors/vendors.
- Primary point of on-site contact for all engagements and work to be performed to include primary plant contact and coordinator communication and work schedule.
- Responsible for creating current state benchmarking standards for future jobs and documenting all future engagements utilizing the company's current standards process
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job posted by- Rahul Pandey